At the outset, our focus will be to understand:
- Your organisation including your business objectives and culture
- Why you are considering a training programme
- Intended learning outcomes i.e. what the training should enable your delegates to do
- The current level of knowledge of the delegates
- The number of potential delegates
- Pertinent logistical details
- Training programme budget
We will carefully assess your requirements and in the process of structuring a solution will work with you to clarify and make decisions on:
- Who will attend the training with particular attention to knowledge level differences within the group
- Which topics should be covered
- How we will train your delegates including teaching materials and exercises
- When we will conduct the training
- Where we will conduct the training
We will present a detailed written training programme outline and training materials to meet the learning objectives including:
- Course dates and location
- A training schedule specifying the content and timing of each session
- Logistical requests and requirements including: client staffing support, hardware, material distribution
- Training fees
Any proposed adjustments will be discussed and agreed
We will deliver the training programme according to the specifications and issue certification and CPD credits to delegates on successful completion of the programme.
Our commitment to you does not end with the last session. We will specify channels for your delegates to access us post-programme to clarify and reinforce their understanding and ensure that they achieve the full benefit of their training to enhance their day to day performance on the job and help your firm to achieve your objectives.
Our objective is to provide the best learning outcomes for your delegates and we hope to become your provider of choice.